It was a tragic moment for corporal Jeremiah Yusuf who lost his 4
children in an inferno at Tudun-wada Quarters of Gusau, Zamfara on
Thursday.
Yusuf, who was deep asleep when his
sister-in-law rushed into his bedroom, shouting that the four-bedroom
apartment was on fire was amazed at what confronted him after then.
He said, “when I woke up I noticed that even the mattress that I was
lying on had also caught fire and that was when I thought of my
children, who were all sleeping in the same room, I rushed there and
before i could do anything, the ceiling caved in and I watched all my
children burnt helplessly before me and I could not do anything to save
them.”
The bereaved police officer who now stays in a neighbour’s house said
his wife who traveled to Benue state has been informed of the
incident.
However, the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Alhaji Hassan
Atto, Commissioner of Police in the state,Mr Usman Gwary, and the
Divisional Police Officer of Tudun-wada Police Station Abubakar Shika,
had paid their condolence visits on the bereaved corporal.
Atto in his condolence message told the officer to see the incident
as an art of God and assured him of the state government’s assistance to
relieve him of the huge loss.
2 comments:
am not mean but whatever bad thing haooens to any police man e na concern me#next#
gbagaun #happens#oo
Post a Comment