Pains from the heart-RIP Aluu4#
"thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny. Not
until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us.
We could have ran at least to save our lives, but our intentions were
genuine and little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of
young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd
of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed
down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled
us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community
watched, I recognized few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so
afraid to say "stop" then the beating started, I wished it to be just a
nightmare. But it was real, these men were determined. They dropped
heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood
covered our eyes, they matched and kicked us right on our bleeding
nostrils, we couldn't breathe.
"Bring tire" one of the men repeated,
until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us,
we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos
and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we
knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my
siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I
begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I
prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together.
the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings
of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb
already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each
other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies.
it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I
couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God. the pain was
over and Gods glory was revealed. Goodnight pain.
JusticeforAluu4#
No comments:
Post a Comment